Never Compare Dr.Likee To Me He's Just Youtuber' I'm Legendary-LilWin Fires

Ghanaian Kumawood actor Kwadwo Nkansah Popularly known as Lil Win has descends to people who is comparing him to Ras Rene aka Dr. Likee because he is a legend and Nene does not come near him.


We all know Ras Nene has taken over the movie industry for sometime now with his comic acting skits on social media, hailed him lot of praises from Ghanaian and many people liking his skits.


In an interview monitored with zionfelix Lil wayne stated is doing his skits comedy and that is different level. I am a legend in the industry and we all know Dr.Likee is just a youtuber on youtube not compared him to me.


Lil wayne'' There's a difference between a movie star and a youtuber star. It's impossible to cross boundaries .For instance I will continue to be a star until I die. My record is unbeatable .I have set a very standard that will be difficult to break I have over 2,000 movies .Dont challenge a legend.

Watch interview below


Comments