I RELEASED MY NUDE PICTURES BECAUSE I WAS BEING BLACKMAIL-CHRISTABEL EKEH

All heart got broken when actress Christabel Ekeh nude pictures circullate all over the internet.Many people were against the action of Christabel Ekeh and even people were saying is a mental illness.

In an interview speaking to Abeiku Santana ,on Accra Fm stated that her nude pictures was mistakenly found in hands of someone who want take that opportunity to blackmail her to storm her nudes photos on the internet which become a big headache for her.

So i started to display its myself so i could able to control the situation to show the world that her nude is her pride and not her shame.
I would like everyone to know is shameful but whatever  happen my nude is something that i have come to learn and also apologies to all fun's who couldn't understand the situation.   Give your comment.

Comments