Thank God My Sons Don't Smoke or Drink-Afia Schwarzenegger Disclosed

Ghanaian comedian and Tv personality has said that her kids neither drink nor smoke. In a recent post Queen Afia expressed her gratitude and love towards her sons Birthday.


In a post her twins who will be turning 20yearrs , Afia Schwarzenegger wrote that she is also directs herself to as a responsible Mother for raising children who do not smoke neither drink.


According to her post''Dear God ,I thank you.Me ,Mother have sons that don't drink alcohol nor smoke .20 years of no drama ... I thank you, God of Bishop David Oyededpo,I thank you, God of Mogpa,I thank you ,God of Hebron Prayer camp, I thank you ,God of  Mama Agratha ,(Palace pentecostal) I thank you God of Mamalistic ...I thank you God..I Thank God of Mama Kafui.


'I bless the name of the God of my parents, I adore you king of kings .Indeed what God cannit do does not exist. I thank you God for divine protection and preservation in Jesus's name, Amen .I thank you daddy for being the wonderful angle always watching over our sons .You forever reinhard and thank you for this beautiful gift you gave me.97% loading;''she said''


Watch post below




Comments