Stonebwoy Does It For Me, He Speaks Sense-Nollyhood Actor Jim Lyke

 Nigeria Nollywood star actor Jim Iyke has lable Dancehall artiste Stonewboy as his favorites listens artiste among most brilliant musicians he has come across.


According to him ,Dancehall artiste sense of thinking of highest he disclosed always loves to enjoy the songs of Dancehall artiste anytime.


In an interview with KSM ''There is this guy in Ghana that into raga . He has dreadlocks ,Aha! I just remembered his name Stonebwoy ,He is such brilliant guy. Stonebwoy does it for me because I'hve heard Stonebwoy speak and he is full of wisdom.

I always love to hear him speak. I like a man that thinks outside the  box and has knowledge asides what he does'' He stated during the Zoom interview on KSM Show.


''I love to listen to Sarkodie, Shatta Wale, and Stonebwoy. I love to listen to these guys alot ''he added earlier on was captured on social media vibing with sarkodie his media tour in Nigeria.

Leave your comment and Watch Video below


Comments