Any Man Who Cannot ''Lick'' Me Should Back Off''- Akiyana Reveals

Female Dancehall artiste Akiyana has said she is only attracted to men who go long mile to please woman, she stated that guys who cannot go long hour in bed should stay far away from her.


In an Interview with SammyFlex on Zylofone FM's Showbiz Agenda, the signee revealed that she will not hesitate to dump any man who cannot satisfy all her sexual urges moreover by ''licking' her.


She said'' if you're a guy and you cannot go down on me ,I'll leave you because you are wasting my time. After God created the

genitals ,he created the brain for men to know how to reason on how to make a woman feel like a woman. So if you cannot reason

enough and think of how to make me feel like a woman ,you're wasting my time. ''Clear off'' as she said

Leave your comment


Comments