I Walked Off Stage For Kuame Eugene To Performed ''Medikal'' Explained Why He Left The stage at 4Syte Tv Awards

 Ghanaian Rapper Medikal has explained his side of story about why he left the stage at this year 4syte music Awards. 

The incident happens when the rapper walked off stage during his performance with colleague musicians Like Kweku Smoke, Kuame Eugene ,Kelvyn Boy and Label brother AMG Armani.

In a video Circulating on the internet after Medikal performing his verse on a song he left the group of artistes at the event.


Well according to him as part of efforts to prevent an overcrowded stage ,organisers informed them before the beginning of the performance.

I didn't walk off stage to disrespect anyone at the event it was coincident that it happens this way, though it was a planned that after performing that song we were all going to off stage for kuame Eugene to do other performance .Its a Song we all did for 4Syte Tv, After I finished my verse  I thought we were all supposed to leave but my colleagues were still on stage because they weren't done with their part, I was done ,It wasn't a disrespectful attitude at all. 



Comments