Self Acclaimed- Godmother Of Top Star'' Stonebwoy'' Ayisha Modi Received Brand New Range Rover

 Self Acclaim God mother of Ghanaian super star Stonebwoy ,Ayisha Modi aka She Love Stonebwoy has received Brand new Range Rover from her son.

The Range over which bought by her 19yrs ols son can wealth amount of $42,000 .


Ayisha Modi took her Instagram platform to share this good news to the world.


She wrote :I can’t stop crying  My heart ♥️ can’t stop  beating, I can’t stop shaking @young.lord1010 . Son Son Son Son Son Son. I just don’t know what to say, all I can do now is to . God pls if this is a dream wake me up from it pls. Jesussssssss Godson mm. What kind of LOVE  is this Lord.? Thank you ๐Ÿ™ my son. I beg everyone of u following me to thank this 19 year old boy for the love ๐Ÿ’• his has for me. Son am so grateful am not in tears cos of the Car but am in tears of the Love and Care u have for me. I can’t just think Far mpo. I truly appreciate you blood.

Watch post below and leave your comment.


Comments