I Used To Own Only Three Panties'' God Has Changed My Life- Ohemaa Mercy Shares Testimony


Ghanaian Gospel Artiste Ohemaa Mercy has shares her testinmony of the ways God has changed her life now.

Ohemaa Mercy on Accra Fm 100.5 Ayeekoo Ayeeko Show on Friday ,15 January 2021 revealed that God had to make her go throught some hardships in life to motivate others life.


There was a point in life ,i had only three panties and two underwear whiles she was on her period.

According to the Aseda hitmaker ,through her God has worked miracles in the lives of people.

Basking in the spirit of motivation and exaltation of God, the gospel singer said''God is preparing you.

Today, let your enemies laugh at you. A time is coming .that wardrobe in which there are no clothes ..


''I remember when i was having only three panties .When I was on my period, It was so pitiful. But today when I open my wardrobe, it's in abundance'' she added 


Mercy Twum -Ampofo  Known in the industry Ohemaa Mercy has six studio albums with hit singles like Aseda,Wo firi mu'' Aseda and 'wobeye Kese  


Comments