I Can Now Provide For My Family -Rapper AY Poyoo Shares Touching Message After Fame

Ghanaian Comic rapper Ay Poyoo has shared an emotional message following his prominence in the industry.

The Goat' Hitmaker makes this revelation on his facebook platform how he has recounted in music journey. Apart from international collaboration the young artist disclosed that due to his hard work he can now provide for his family.

he said; though I''m not rich yet but very grateful for who i am now.


He Wrote: Everything started 8 months ago. Today, I've more than 10 unreleased International collaborations and my album is almost done(2021 will be 🔥🔥🔥)

I am not the richest man but I can now provide for the family. I've a lot of work to do because I want to win more. 

The dream is Big and I'm READY! To all who support me, thank you very much! I really appreciate. Merry Christmas and please be safe out there 🐐❤

Your Goatfully,

Ay Poyoo(President of POYOORIANS 🐐 )


Check post below


Comments