GOD GAVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE SAY'S OPANKA

Ghanaian rapper Armstrong Affum pupolarly known as Dadie Opanka has share his taught with funs ,thanking the alnighty God for giving him another chance.
He shared this a recent post on instagram page. I just reliazed january 11th  was exactly 2 years from the , i nearly died , that day was a day God show his mercy and favor upon me and he didnt allow me to died as was sick bed.
Everything show clearly that God gave me another chance to live  ,i release track ''Abuburo Kosua ' of this favor from God to the world but people just taught i recorded for publicity.
Dadie Opanka will soon release a track '' Man of the Match'' this week .  Read The story what he wrote on instagram below.

opankaghI Jux realized Today 11th Jan. happens to be exactly 2 Years I nearly DIED, 1 of my Worse Days ever, but da Almighty God didn't allow that to happen n gave me another Chance to LIVE, which made me record "ABUBRO NKOSUA ft @empress_gifty" to let the world know how Wonderful He is, but sum ungrateful ppl who don't believe in God tot it was Jux for publicity, I hereby say a very BIG THANK U to God for His Goodness n Mercies n I urge all Soljas n Any Fan who sees this to help me Thank Him n plz SHARE this at least 1 tym so others See, thanks!!! #OpankaArmy#WeWorry .Give your comment.

Comments