Ghanaians Don't Appreciate My Talent As An Artiste- Sherifa Gunu Cries

Ghanaian female sensational artiste Sherifa Gun has disclosed that she is unhappy of how Ghanaian dont recognize her craft despite her contribution in the industry.


In an exclusive with Graphic showbiz ,she revealed that yet not to understand why her effort industry is not appreciated. She stated ''It is not as if I don't do good music .I produce fantastic music ,but It is hard for me to be recognize here in Ghana.


''However ,other countries appreciate what I do and always invite me to perform. I Have been to different countries and the response there has been encouraging,' 'she revealed


If I were a Nigerian ,Mailan or south Africa , I am sure I would have been so big and appreciated. I believe strongly I would have been living large If I were not a Ghanaian ''Sherifa'


''Every Ghanaian Knows what I am capable of when it comes to my stage craft .I always wow the audience anytime I am on stage but how many times do I get the opportunity to perform here''Sherifa Gunu' 



Comments