Afia Schwarzenegger Starts 'New Fight' With Delay (Watch)

Ghanaian actress and Tv personality Afia Schwarzenegger has has throw shots on Delay after their several beefs in the industry. In a video the controversial comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger again rain lot of allegation directing to delay.


The two in many years have had banter to fight over in the past years and it seems not resolved over the passed years. 

These fresh battle started again after delay on her show open up a message as an intro of her program ''Delay show'' described herself as an eagle whose prowess is unmatched.


Delay said' I'm the real deal. The real eagle .No birds  is mightier than me. Hawks ,doves ,owls, bola birds, are all waiting on me. They all allow bow me . As for fowls and chickens ,they dare not come close to me because it will be catastrophic'' as she said in her intro of the show.

Afia Schwarzenegger in the other hands claimed that Delay's comment were directed at her as she replies Delay .


She also said'' Everyone knows that my name Agyeiwaa is accompanied with ''Kode3'' which means an eagle. You are not an eagle. I am the eagle here. You think I have forgotten when you throw yourself at Jonathan Mensah . What about the politician you slept with exchange for a car ? You represent barren women in this country. You've gotten rid of all your kids and now you're frustrated .You are rather the borla bird '' she fumed''-Afia Schwarzenegger

watch video below 


Comments