They Want Me Dead'' As They Planned To Kill Me- Mona Gucci Claims

My life is under threat ,Tv Personality and presenter at Onua Tv Monalisa Abigail Semeha ,popularly known as Mona Gucci has voiced out to the public that some individual people has team up to kill her.

The presenter in a post slighted on her page said that some group in the showbiz fraternity has held a meeting to take her life. Though Mona Gucci in the post failed to names the people to back her evidence ''


She wrote' Dear Family let me tell you something some people with conference calls meetings against me so I can be killed.

After their meetings, one of them quietly called me to tell me asked me to report to the police which I have done already because the juju side isn't working ,they wonna go physical/


''Even though the police intelligence are collaborating with FBI to bring the people to book, I stand on psalm 91 GOD IS MY

SHEILD AND MY PROTECTOR. Look at these toothless bull dogs coming to fight the daughter of the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH! Their fathers'' she stated.


Mona Gucci however disappointed how Ghanaians take pride in destroying each other rather than supporting themselves She applauded the hollywood industry is making amazing over the years because of unity to lift each other.


'I am not afraid of declare MY JESUS CHRIST to y'all evil industry planners.Oprah Winfrey,Wendy williams, jimmy Kimmel,

Ananda Lewis, Larry King ,Ellen n a lot more are all top presenters in America and have their fan base not for once will be there be a meeting amongst them execute another they support each other only in Africa fellow industry people do this.


Watch post below And Comment




Comments