I Used My First Pay Check To Buy A Land- Rapper Sarkodie Reveals

Multiple Award Winning Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie has recount his first income generate as a musician and he used to purchase a land.

Rapper sharing his experience ten years ago ,Sarkodie disclosed that he used all the money and it was acquire by an event he performs.


According to Sarkodie' The area has fast developed now, but i still have my spot there. It's a nice cute land with fly houses around it. The only thing is that the place is far away from me because everything .I'm currently working on is close to me. Although the land is far from me, it's still worth a lot now''


He added that he is not the type who likes to spend money on acquiring several cars instead he will rather invest in a good and timeless vehicle.


''I don't like spending money on cars If I get good decent car that stands the test of time i could use it but i feels it's not worth it.


Leave your comment


Comments