DKB FINALY REPORTS AKUAPEM POLOO TO THE POLICE

Ghanaian commedia and presenter ,Derick Kobina Bonney ,Popularly known in the industry as DKB has reported Akuapem Poloo to the Ghana Police service  for making some allegations against him on social media.

DKB on social media make clear post said''On Thursday April at 10am ,i received a call to check out my name being tarnished on social media by actress Akuapem Poloo.

I dully went onlive to find her making degrading allegations against me that I had hoaded a 4,000(four thousand ghana cedis) meant for her ,sent by one Mama Alice.

He said'' I haven't any 4,000 cedis and i don't know anything about it include the woman Mama Alice.

I find these very false allegations that have caused me a alot of humiliation ,disgrace and undermining of my integrity '' DKB disclosed.

 Watch post below





Papa ny3 shwii, boni nso ny3 shwiii. You can either be ungrateful or a defamer but you decided to be the 2. I swear on...

Posted by DKB GHANA on Thursday, April 29, 2021

Comments