Stop Comparing Me To Sarkodie ,I haven't Reach Yet- Yaw Tog

 Ghanaian Rapper Yaw Tog has voiced out to his fans and Ghanaians to stop comparing him to King Sarkodie in the music industry.


According the uprsing star Yaw Tog he is nowhere near to Sarkodie in the music scene so Ghanaians should stop comparing him to legend Sarkodie.


Well in an interview exclusive interview On Joy Prime with Ibrahim Ben-Brako Monitired by GistAfrica,the sore' hitmaker dislosed that he plead with Fans to stop doing that comparism  because he sees Sarkodie as a National asset in the industry No disrespect.

He added myself i haven't being in the music industry for long as compared to Sarkodie.

''I dont see myself among A'' list artist .For noe I,m a'' Z'' list artiste and climbing the ranks in the game as he dislcoses.






Comments