Stonebwoy Made Me Who I am Today-Kelvin Boy Discloses

 Ghanaian sensational Aftrobeats Singer Kelvin Boy has show great attitude towards his former Boss Stonebowy of BhimNation that he made him who he is today.


According to Kelvinboy who was once on label in Burniton Music Group has revealed that he associating himself to Stoneboy brand has made great impact in his music journey.

In interview monitored on Accra-base angle 102.9fm he revealed that if anyone appreciate his successful in the music industry then he give credit to his former boss Stoneboy.


He stated 'Stoneboy has helped me alot with my career .Had it not being him it would have taken me years to be discovered . I Joined his record label and he supported me alot.



On my music journey I started my career when i was in a church band when he used to attend SDA at tender age. He emphasized that his experience  singing in a church band.


Comments