You Want Me For Feature On A Song 'But To Dissed My Boss ''Richie'' Is Impossible -Kuame Eugene Tells Guru

 Lynx Entertainment Signeee Kuame Eugene has shared his mind on a comment made by Guru about him for collaboration.


In an interview Kuame Eugene revealed that a person who want to feature him on a song ,can never go around media platforms to disses his Boss (Richie).


According to him,he does not know the issue or problem Guru has with his management but because he owes his success in music ,there's no way he can accept a feature from him on any song unless the problem has being settle.


I'm a Big fun of Guru i would have appreciate to do song with him but considering how he trended the issue between him and my boss ,Richie it will be something difficult.


Guru failed ,he didn't use the right channel . You want to feature me but you go to media platforms to insult and dissed the man who made me. Kuame Eugene ''

Guru have to apologize to settle the difference between him and my boss before something can come up for the feature.

Leave Your comment below.




Comments