Wendy Shay Has Unfollows Me After I Criticize Her ''New Look'' -Delay Revealed

Deloris Frimpong Manso AKA Delay has disclosed that she is not in cool terms with Ruff town Records signee Wendy shay after unfollowed her on social media.


Speaking on her delay show ,the presenter revealed that she recieved a WhatsApp message from Wendy Shay, We Laughed over it and it was the end..

I recently realized that she has unfollow me because she was annoyed by my comments said delay. She added who care even you have to be happy that your elder sister gets to correct you. We didn't have the opportunity of our senior colleagues in the industry criticizing us when went wrong, we didn't get that opportunity .You even lucky to have experience and award winning sister like me correcting but you unfollow me ,Ok So be it.


But well we all know delay in her show like criticism about many celebrities in Ghana on the instaglam segment of her show.

Watch below statement made by Delay in November last year which led Wendy shay unfollowing her on social media.



Comments