PARTORANKING-I SLEPT ON THE STREET OF GHANA IN SEARCH OF GREENER PASTURES

Nigeria Afrobeat singer,Mr Eazi on point belief that Ghanaians have contribute in nigeria song.


A few weeks ago ,Mr Eazi was on interview at Capital Xtra which disclosed that Ghanaian words are most used in nigeria songs and which help most nigeria artist got hitz.

On Patoranking statement said i believe the'Cultural exchange 'between the west africa countries has benefit  most artist from both countries.
We have been having this cultural exchange with Ghana way back since the Tuface sang 'Ny love' which featured VIP from Ghana. The musical cutural Ghana have between nigeria was going before i finshied my seconday school as the artist disclosed on Cool FM in Lagos Nigeria.

Its false i do not agree Mr Eazi statement that he started the style of music because he did not help me to got my hitz song 'My women' . I did its myself and the song got hitz .

He also claim that Nigeria music market helps with the growth of most artist compared to Ghana.


According to the hitz maker of Girlie O' Nigeria are very powerful people  and its if they like your song ,you likely to be a succes in Africa. There was a point in my life i traveled to Ghana in search of green pastures but i ended up trekking and sleeping on the streets. i decide to come back to Nigeria.Then i released 'Alubarika 'and Girlie O' both songs got hitz and i was invited to perform Ghana, Kumasi sports stadium to precise.When they came to pick me,i counted the number of cars and it was 13.I was very surprised but was grateful to God.

POST YOUR COMMENT

Comments