DELAY- I HAVE STOPPED JUMPING FROM HOTEL TO HOTEL IN SEARCH FOR WHITE MEN

TV personality Delay which known in the showbiz as Delay has disclosed to the public that she stopped jumping from hotel to hotel searching for white boyfriend.


Emil wood ,popularly known in the entertainment industry Afia Schwarzenegger made allegation  accusing Delay jump from one hotel to another for white men relationship.

In a few weeks ago Nana Tornado made the same statement seeking allegation against delay moving from one hotel to another in search for a white boyfriend.

In recent on Delay show in a respond with D-Black  said in her closing remarks'disclosed

'You might be wondering ,who clothed me this time.No one ,its from my wardrobe .
i was in hurry for the show so i couldn't get time to check a clothe that will suit me .

I choose any clothes and just come and sit on TV to host the Delay show. The hotel to hotel that i visit to seek for white men -I have stop  said Delay.

POST YOUR COMMNET

Comments