SM QUEEN' SHATTA MICHY PLEADED A.M.A NOT DEMOLISHED THE HIS STRUCTURE (DIAMOND PUB AND GRILL)

Shatta Michy was in hot pepper last Thursday ,at Diamond Pub and Grill which owned by the queen of Shatta Movement'shatta Michy the Owner of  Diamond Pub and Grill spot at east Lagon  in Accra last Thursday where Accra Metropolitan Assembly AMA wanted to demolish the structure.

We all know Diamond Pub and Grill owned by Shatta Michy ,wife of ghanaian Dancehall
artist Charles Nii Armah Mensah Alias Shatta Wale .

The task force had unauthorized demolished some structures and walls in the area.
The officals of AMA wanted to pull all the facilities down but Shatta michy pleaded on their behalf to not demolished the structure but rather to give her sometime to get her things out from Pub.


Shatta Michy later come on social media facebook page read below!!!


 I’m 24, I have my businesses , my education, my wonderful family, & im grinding still, there’s money to be made on these streets & nothing will stop me and my fellow young ladies who are willing to make it out here. You can’t break me . Try something else 

 POST YOUR COMMENT


Comments