MY PASSION IS IN FOOTBALL NOT MUSIC -KOFI KINAATA DISCLOSE TO PUBLIC

Ghanaian rapper Kofi Kinaata has disclosed to the public he love football more than music.
I love football and to be honest ,i will always choose football over music if i had my way,i will prefer football to be my career.

According to the hitzmaker of "confession" I was a best player in one of the local teams in Takoradi .Football is my genes ,Though am doing music but i was in football first the music came later. My big brother is Charles Kinaata who played Hearts of Oak some time ago . I was on field with some Players in Takoradi ,Theophilus Nyame who also join hearts in some time ago and Bernad Morrisson who was  with Ashgold But currently playing his trade with Olando pirated ,South africa.

I love football and always choose football over music i didn't even dream to be a musician because all my passion was in football not music.


POST YOUR COMMENT

Comments