I HATE ACTING 'BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT TO END UP POOR' -KUMAWOOD ACTOR WAYOOSI

Kumawood actor ,Wayoosi has stated that he never want to become an actor while growing up because he didnt want to become pauper like the way he see some actors around .

Wayoosi' I wanted to do music ,which thinking to become a music star not a movie star so he could earn money to enjoy life .

He disclosed this on celebrity Ride with ZionFelix ,I try to perform with lord Kenya when  he was a big star . I was discovered by one producer who thought i would be good in acting. In a way told the producer that don't want to end up being the movie without making money to promote my life like some actors end up poor.

Finally 'am happy to be an actor and i never regret putting myself in the movie industry
its ha really help me.

As speaking ,have two vehicle which was easy access from america and also has been also build house where my family is reside now .

I love 'being an actor i appreciate that in my career now.

POST YOUR COMMENT

Comments