I HAD SEX WITH SARAH AKWABRAH ASAMOAH GYAN IN AN INTERVIEW WITH DELAY !!

Ghanaian footballer ( Striker)Asamoah Gyan had an interview on Delay show on 24th June ,2017 ,which reveal a secret that he cheat on her wife for several times in his carreer.
Asamoah Gyan said, but to him Castro is dead , and Ghanaian Shouldn't blame him for he be the responsible of his death. I really appreciate the moment i spend with Castro and he is the one who introduce me in music without him i would have not being in music.

Asamoah Gyan " My wife loves me and i apologise to her after mistakely had sex with Sarah Akwabrah ,she really knew all what happen.

Sarah Akwabrah , is very respectful women as we met after the African cup of Nation ,she came to me and later want to his house in her room we do alot . Facebook :MoneyMakerTeam like the page to follow updates.
 please watch the full interview video below.https://youtu.be/XRHH3J





Comments