MANIFEST ''AM GOING TO COMPETE WITH SHATTA WALE THIS YEAR.

Ghanaian rapper and songwriter Manifest has finaly clear the year 2016 as everything goes well with him.
An interview organised by Sunyani's Sky Fm with host Frimpong ,He said' my best in 2016 and  going to put more effort for the year 2017.
In 2017 going to release more tracks and published alot of videos to improve my career . Shatta Wale is one of the artist in mind that am going to compete with for this year i will make sure to work hard and compute with Shatta Wale for this year.  hope that every year in music I do best, now  am ready to work extra hard to improve the best of me,because I released my best Album I have ever done, “Nowherecool” in 2016. It’s an opportunity though, it’s the job that ginger me  over the years.”I will make sure to challenge Shatta Wale in this year 2017 .

Comments